Bitcoin transactions are:
- Without borders and do not require permission. The software can be installed by anyone around the world.
- It does not require any identification for its use. What makes it suitable for people who do not use banking services, those who are aware of privacy, computers or people in areas with underdeveloped financial infrastructure?
- They are resistant to censorship. No one can block or freeze a transaction of any amount.
- Irreversible once solved, as cash. (But consumer protection is still possible).
- Transactions are issued in seconds and can become irreversible in one hour.
- Online and available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Bitcoin can also be a stock shop, some and even the former president of the United States Obama have said it is a “Swiss bank account in your pocket”.